Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was -1.19 (a 15.93% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 107.34%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -0.59 (a -45.03% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -1.08 (a -23.43% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -1.41 (a 55.32% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending September 29, 2021 was -0.81 (a 36.75% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 198.42% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/NSSC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof NSSC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc.
Industry: Security & Protection Services
Napco Security Technologies, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells electronic security products in the United States and internationally. The company offers access control systems, door-locking products, intrusion and fire alarm systems, and video surveillance systems for commercial, residential, institutional, industrial, and governmental applications. Its access control systems include various types of identification readers, control panels, PC-based computers, and electronically activated door-locking devices; and door locking devices comprise microprocessor-based electronic door locks with push button, card readers and bio-metric operation, door alarms, mechanical door locks, and simple dead bolt locks. The company's alarm systems include automatic communicators, cellular communication devices, control panels, combination control panels/digital communicators and digital keypad systems, fire alarm control panels, and area detectors; and video surveillance systems comprise video cameras, control panels, video monitors, or PCs. It also buys and resells various identification readers, video cameras, PC-based computers, and peripheral equipment for access control and video surveillance systems; offers school security products; and markets peripheral and related equipment manufactured by other companies. The company markets and sells its products primarily to independent distributors, dealers, and installers of security equipment. Napco Security Technologies, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Amityville, New York.