Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending December 31, 2022 was -1.74 (a -19.93% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 302.14%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2022 was -1.74 (a 0.64% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2021 was -1.73 (a 177.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -0.62 (a -44.39% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending December 31, 2022 was -1.65 (a 26.73% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation increased by 23.91% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21||31 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/NIO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of NIO Inc.Most recent Capex/Depreciationof NIO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of NIO Inc.
NIO Inc. Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of NIO Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Auto Manufacturers