Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2022 was 208.65 (a 32.59% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 157.37 (a -2.61% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 161.59 (a 28.38% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 31, 2022 was 208.65 (a 11.76% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables increased by 20.95% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '22||30 Sep '22||30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22|
Visit stockrow.com/NIO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of NIO Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof NIO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of NIO Inc.
NIO Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of NIO Inc.
Sector: Consumer Cyclical
Industry: Auto Manufacturers