Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending September 30, 2023 was 0.14 (a -228.25% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Growth decreased by -208.31%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2022 was -0.12 (a 42.54% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2021 was -0.09 (a 136.34% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was -0.04 (a -122.99% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/NHI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Growth of National Health Investors, Inc.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Growthof NHI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Growth of National Health Investors, Inc.
National Health Investors, Inc. Operating Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of National Health Investors, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Healthcare Facilities