Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending September 30, 2023 was 18.01 (a -0.45% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA decreased by -62.22%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2022 was 9.46 (a 61.7% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2021 was 5.85 (a -4.44% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 6.12 (a 27.83% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/NHI for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of National Health Investors, Inc.Most recent Net Debt/EBITDAof NHI including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of National Health Investors, Inc.
National Health Investors, Inc. Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of National Health Investors, Inc.
Sector: Real Estate
Industry: Reit Healthcare Facilities