Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 33.33% (a -66.64% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -66.42%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was 234.62% (a 299.49% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was 58.73% (a 205.41% increase from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was 19.23% (a -80.65% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending June 29, 2021 was 100.22% (a 0.09% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) increased by 147.7% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||29 Jun '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of The9 LimitedMost recent EPS Growth (basic)of NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of The9 Limited
The9 Limited EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
The9 Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an Internet company in the People's Republic of China. The company primarily focuses on developing cryptocurrencies mining business. It also operates and develops proprietary or licensed online games, primarily mobile games and TV games. The company was formerly known as GameNow.net Limited and changed its name to The9 Limited in February 2004. The9 Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.