Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2021 was 0.27 (a -30.1% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2020 was 0.39 (a -83.14% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation/Fixed assets for 2019 was 2.3 (a 951.1% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation/Fixed assets ending December 31, 2021 was 0.56 (a -5.45% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation/Fixed assets for the last four month:
|31 Dec '21||30 Jun '21||31 Dec '20||30 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation/Fixed assets of The9 LimitedMost recent Depreciation/Fixed assetsof NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation/Fixed assets of The9 Limited
The9 Limited Depreciation/Fixed assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia