Highlights and Quick Summary
- Ending Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $130 Million (a 46.09% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Ending Cash decreased by -39.43%
- Annual Ending Cash for 2020 was $4.86 Million (a 234.39% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2019 was $1.45 Million (a 134.65% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2018 was $619 Thousand (a -97.18% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Ending Cash ending June 29, 2021 was $604 Million
Trailing Ending Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||—||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Ending Cash of The9 LimitedMost recent Ending Cashof NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Ending Cash of The9 Limited
The9 Limited Ending Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
The9 Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an Internet company in the People's Republic of China. The company primarily focuses on developing cryptocurrencies mining business. It also operates and develops proprietary or licensed online games, primarily mobile games and TV games. The company was formerly known as GameNow.net Limited and changed its name to The9 Limited in February 2004. The9 Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.