Highlights and Quick Summary
- Change in Cash for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was $125 Million (a -250.31% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Change in Cash decreased by -418.26%
- Annual Change in Cash for 2020 was $3.13 Million (a 268.92% increase from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2019 was $848 Thousand (a -104.05% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Change in Cash for 2018 was $-20.9 Million (a -236.22% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Change in Cash ending June 29, 2021 was $-52.2 Million
Trailing Change in Cash for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||—||—||—|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Change in Cash of The9 LimitedMost recent Change in Cashof NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Change in Cash of The9 Limited
The9 Limited Change in Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
The9 Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an Internet company in the People's Republic of China. The company primarily focuses on developing cryptocurrencies mining business. It also operates and develops proprietary or licensed online games, primarily mobile games and TV games. The company was formerly known as GameNow.net Limited and changed its name to The9 Limited in February 2004. The9 Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.