Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 0.08 (a 114.65% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 0.04 (a -97.86% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2018 was 1.66 (a -57.99% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending June 29, 2021 was 13.18 (a 11099.41% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 414.63% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||29 Jun '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of The9 LimitedMost recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of The9 Limited
The9 Limited Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
The9 Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an Internet company in the People's Republic of China. The company primarily focuses on developing cryptocurrencies mining business. It also operates and develops proprietary or licensed online games, primarily mobile games and TV games. The company was formerly known as GameNow.net Limited and changed its name to The9 Limited in February 2004. The9 Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.