Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 9.89 (a 419.76% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 1.9 (a -98.39% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 118.2 (a 852.48% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending December 31, 2021 was 182.67 (a 370.08% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables increased by 171.21% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '21||30 Jun '21||31 Dec '20||30 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of The9 LimitedMost recent Average Days of Receivablesof NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of The9 Limited
The9 Limited Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia