Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2021 was 167.38 (a -99.01% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 16837.02 (a 288.62% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 4332.56 (a 432.18% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 31, 2021 was 122.05 (a 2159.03% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -91.22% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|31 Dec '21||30 Jun '21||31 Dec '20||30 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of The9 LimitedMost recent Average Days of Payablesof NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of The9 Limited
The9 Limited Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia