Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 15919.62 (a 53.21% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 10390.95 (a 1128.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 845.89 (a 48.57% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending June 29, 2021 was 5.41 (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -98.61% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Dec '20||29 Jun '20||30 Dec '19|
Visit stockrow.com/NCTY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of The9 LimitedMost recent Average Days of Payablesof NCTY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of The9 Limited
The9 Limited Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of The9 Limited
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Electronic Gaming & Multimedia
The9 Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an Internet company in the People's Republic of China. The company primarily focuses on developing cryptocurrencies mining business. It also operates and develops proprietary or licensed online games, primarily mobile games and TV games. The company was formerly known as GameNow.net Limited and changed its name to The9 Limited in February 2004. The9 Limited was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Shanghai, the People's Republic of China.