Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2021 was 72.3 (a 77.91% increase from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2020 was 40.64 (a -31.08% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Receivables for 2019 was 58.96 (a -40.31% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Receivables ending June 30, 2022 was 39.47 (a -56.55% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Receivables decreased by -1.65% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Receivables for the last four month:
|30 Jun '22||31 Mar '22||31 Dec '21||30 Sep '21|
Visit stockrow.com/NBY for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Receivables of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Most recent Average Days of Receivablesof NBY including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Receivables of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Average Days of Receivables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.