Highlights and Quick Summary
- Research and Development Expense of Revenue for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 13.5% (a -5.92% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Research and Development Expense of Revenue decreased by -6.05%
- Annual Research and Development Expense of Revenue for 2020 was 13.65% (a 22.75% increase from previous year)
- Annual Research and Development Expense of Revenue for 2019 was 11.12% (a -4.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Research and Development Expense of Revenue for 2018 was 11.69% (a -13.54% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Research and Development Expense of Revenue ending June 29, 2021 was 14.16% (a -3.8% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Research and Development Expense of Revenue increased by 2.31% year-over-year
Trailing Research and Development Expense of Revenue for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTLS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Research and Development Expense of Revenue of Materialise NVMost recent Research and Development Expense of Revenueof MTLS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Research and Development Expense of Revenue of Materialise NV
Materialise NV Research and Development Expense of Revenue for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Materialise NV
Materialise NV provides additive manufacturing and medical software, and 3D printing services in the Americas, Europe and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through three segments: Materialise Software, Materialise Medical, and Materialise Manufacturing. The Materialise Software segment offers software through programs and platforms that enable and enhance the functionality of 3D printers and of 3D printing operations. Its software interfaces between various types of 3D printers; and various software applications and capturing technologies, including computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing packages and 3D scanners. This segment serves 3D printing machine manufacturers; production companies and contract manufacturers in automotive, aerospace, consumer goods, and hearing aid industries; and 3D printing service bureaus through its sales force, Website, and third-party distributors. The Materialise Medical segment provides medical software that allows medical-image based analysis and engineering, as well as patient-specific design of surgical devices and implants. It serves medical device companies, hospitals, universities, research institutes, and industrial companies through its direct sales force, Website, and picture archiving and communication system partners. The Materialise Manufacturing segment provides 3D printing services, design and engineering services, and rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing of production parts to industrial and commercial customers. The company has collaboration agreements with Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.; Encore Medical, L.P.; DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson; Limacorporate Spa; Mathys AG; Corin Ltd; Medtronic Inc.; and Abbott Laboratories Inc. Materialise NV was incorporated in 1990 and is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.