Highlights and Quick Summary
- Free Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 109.16% (a 21.42% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -75.09%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 0.51% (a -98.82% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was 43.14% (a -67.54% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 132.9% (a -134.81% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Free Cash Flow Growth ending September 29, 2021 was 917.59% (a -3366.61% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Free Cash Flow Growth decreased by -13115.46% year-over-year
Trailing Free Cash Flow Growth for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTLS for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Growth of Materialise NVMost recent Free Cash Flow Growthof MTLS including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Growth of Materialise NV
Materialise NV Free Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Materialise NV
Materialise NV provides additive manufacturing and medical software, and 3D printing services in the Americas, Europe and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through three segments: Materialise Software, Materialise Medical, and Materialise Manufacturing. The Materialise Software segment offers software through programs and platforms that enable and enhance the functionality of 3D printers and of 3D printing operations. Its software interfaces between various types of 3D printers; and various software applications and capturing technologies, including computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing packages and 3D scanners. This segment serves 3D printing machine manufacturers; production companies and contract manufacturers in automotive, aerospace, consumer goods, and hearing aid industries; and 3D printing service bureaus through its sales force, Website, and third-party distributors. The Materialise Medical segment provides medical software that allows medical-image based analysis and engineering, as well as patient-specific design of surgical devices and implants. It serves medical device companies, hospitals, universities, research institutes, and industrial companies through its direct sales force, Website, and picture archiving and communication system partners. The Materialise Manufacturing segment provides 3D printing services, design and engineering services, and rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing of production parts to industrial and commercial customers. The company has collaboration agreements with Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.; Encore Medical, L.P.; DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson; Limacorporate Spa; Mathys AG; Corin Ltd; Medtronic Inc.; and Abbott Laboratories Inc. Materialise NV was incorporated in 1990 and is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.