Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2020 was 20.54% (a 33.38% increase from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2019 was 15.4% (a -46.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Return on Tangible Assets for 2018 was 28.52% (a 53.42% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Return on Tangible Assets ending March 30, 2021 was 61.08% (a 180.44% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Return on Tangible Assets decreased by -37.32% year-over-year
Trailing Return on Tangible Assets for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Return on Tangible Assets of Match Group Inc.Most recent Return on Tangible Assetsof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Return on Tangible Assets of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Return on Tangible Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.