Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.58 (a -855.44% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Growth decreased by -370.1%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2020 was 0.24 (a 298.66% increase from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2019 was 0.06 (a -87.23% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Growth for 2018 was 0.47 (a 122.04% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Growth of Match Group Inc.Most recent Operating Cash Flow Growthof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Growth of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Operating Cash Flow Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.