Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Income Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.4 (a 1173.25% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Income Growth decreased by -111.83%
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2020 was -0.7 (a 124.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2019 was -0.31 (a -129.57% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Income Growth for 2018 was 1.06 (a -87.41% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Income Growth of Match Group Inc.Most recent Net Income Growthof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Income Growth of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Net Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.