Highlights and Quick Summary
- Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.46 (a -8.63% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Intangible Assets out of Total Assets decreased by -26.48%
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2020 was 0.5 (a 187.29% increase from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2019 was 0.18 (a -64.07% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for 2018 was 0.49 (a -11.05% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of Match Group Inc.Most recent Intangible Assets out of Total Assetsof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Intangible Assets out of Total Assets of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Intangible Assets out of Total Assets for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.