Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.17 (a 21.01% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -105.34%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was 1.31 (a 650.77% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 0.17 (a -90.88% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was 1.92 (a -71.73% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending December 30, 2020 was -0.29 (a 1.5% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth decreased by -21.02% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Match Group Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.