Highlights and Quick Summary
- Debt Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.06 (a -77.38% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Debt Growth decreased by -52.85%
- Annual Debt Growth for 2020 was 0.25 (a -12.84% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2019 was 0.29 (a 113.56% increase from previous year)
- Annual Debt Growth for 2018 was 0.13 (a -45.24% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Debt Growth of Match Group Inc.Most recent Debt Growthof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Debt Growth of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Debt Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.