Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 0.02 (a -30.94% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -23.0%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.02 (a -6.84% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.02 (a 4.4% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2018 was 0.02 (a -20.18% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending December 30, 2020 was 0.01 (a 0.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by 2.99% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Match Group Inc.Most recent Capex to Salesof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.