Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2020 was 16.58 (a 59.88% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2019 was 10.37 (a 74.8% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Receivable Turnover for 2018 was 5.93 (a -52.99% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Receivable Turnover ending December 30, 2020 was 21.32 (a 100.2% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover increased by 173.23% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Receivable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Receivable Turnover of Match Group Inc.Most recent Accounts Receivable Turnoverof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Receivable Turnover of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Accounts Receivable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.