Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2020 was 27.85 (a 151.2% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2019 was 11.09 (a 104.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 5.41 (a -42.03% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending March 30, 2021 was 12.2 (a -55.15% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover increased by 21.71% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Match Group Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.