Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2020 was 12.87 (a -7.93% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2019 was 13.98 (a -79.04% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Average Days of Payables for 2018 was 66.69 (a 55.33% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Average Days of Payables ending December 30, 2020 was 2.53 (a -82.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Average Days of Payables decreased by -95.06% year-over-year
Trailing Average Days of Payables for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MTCH for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Average Days of Payables of Match Group Inc.Most recent Average Days of Payablesof MTCH including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Average Days of Payables of Match Group Inc.
Match Group Inc. Average Days of Payables for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Match Group Inc.
Sector: Communication Services
Industry: Internet Content & Information
Match Group, Inc. provides dating products worldwide. The company's portfolio of brands includes Tinder, Match, Meetic, OkCupid, Hinge, Pairs, PlentyOfFish, and OurTime, as well as a various other brands. The company was incorporated in 1986 and is based in Dallas, Texas.