Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending January 30, 2021 was 497.87% (a 688.52% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -2039.5%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2021 was 333.25% (a 2530.23% increase from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was 12.67% (a -18.31% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending January 30, 2021 was 131.41% (a 240.62% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -739.15% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|30 Jan '21||30 Oct '20||30 Jul '20||29 Apr '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MDLA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Medallia, Inc.Most recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof MDLA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Medallia, Inc.
Medallia, Inc. Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Medallia, Inc.
Medallia, Inc. provides an enterprise Software-as-a-Service platform in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. The company's platform utilizes deep learning-based artificial intelligence technology to analyze structured and unstructured data from signal fields in human, digital, and Internet of Things interactions. It offers suite of customer engagement products, such as engagement messaging, and CX profiles and journeys; contact center, including speech analytics, coaching and performance management, and quality assurance; digital products, consisting of digital experience and analytics; employee experience, comprising of employee pulse and journeys, employee ideation, and digital employee experience; and insights products, such as video and benchmarking. The company's product portfolio, comprises of Crowdicity that engages employees in sharing their ideas and observations about process, tools, and employee and customer experience enchancements in the context of existing workflows and collaboration tools; Decibel, a digital session recording and analysis platform; LivingLens, a video feedback platform; Stella Connect, a customer feedback and quality management platform that helps customer support teams analyze and improve performance in real time; Sense360, a consumer insights platform; Voci, a real-time speech to text platform; and Zingle, a multi-channel mobile messaging and customer engagement solution. In addition, it offers professional services, which include managed, implementation, and other services. The company serves retail, technology, manufacturing, financial services, insurance, and hospitality industries. Medallia, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.