Highlights and Quick Summary
- Ending Cash for the quarter ending January 30, 2021 was $-69.4 Million (a -125.51% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Ending Cash decreased by -120.12%
- Annual Ending Cash for 2021 was $428 Million (a 88.8% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2020 was $227 Million (a 405.54% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2019 was $44.9 Million (a 5.1% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Ending Cash ending January 30, 2021 was $428 Million (a 0.1% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Ending Cash decreased by -15.53% year-over-year
Trailing Ending Cash for the last four month:
|30 Jan '21||30 Oct '20||30 Jul '20||29 Apr '20|
|$428 Million||$428 Million||$88.2 Million||$507 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/MDLA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Ending Cash of Medallia, Inc.Most recent Ending Cashof MDLA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Ending Cash of Medallia, Inc.
Medallia, Inc. Ending Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Medallia, Inc.
Medallia, Inc. provides an enterprise Software-as-a-Service platform in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and internationally. The company's platform utilizes deep learning-based artificial intelligence technology to analyze structured and unstructured data from signal fields in human, digital, and Internet of Things interactions. It offers suite of customer engagement products, such as engagement messaging, and CX profiles and journeys; contact center, including speech analytics, coaching and performance management, and quality assurance; digital products, consisting of digital experience and analytics; employee experience, comprising of employee pulse and journeys, employee ideation, and digital employee experience; and insights products, such as video and benchmarking. The company's product portfolio, comprises of Crowdicity that engages employees in sharing their ideas and observations about process, tools, and employee and customer experience enchancements in the context of existing workflows and collaboration tools; Decibel, a digital session recording and analysis platform; LivingLens, a video feedback platform; Stella Connect, a customer feedback and quality management platform that helps customer support teams analyze and improve performance in real time; Sense360, a consumer insights platform; Voci, a real-time speech to text platform; and Zingle, a multi-channel mobile messaging and customer engagement solution. In addition, it offers professional services, which include managed, implementation, and other services. The company serves retail, technology, manufacturing, financial services, insurance, and hospitality industries. Medallia, Inc. was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.