Highlights and Quick Summary
- EPS Growth (basic) for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was 17.39% (a -65.22% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EPS Growth (basic) decreased by -26.96%
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2020 was 11.63% (a -188.37% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2019 was -13.16% (a -263.28% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EPS Growth (basic) for 2018 was 8.06% (a -202.94% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EPS Growth (basic) ending September 29, 2021 was 31.2% (a 7.11% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EPS Growth (basic) increased by 170.36% year-over-year
Trailing EPS Growth (basic) for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MBIO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EPS Growth (basic) of Mustang Bio, Inc.Most recent EPS Growth (basic)of MBIO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EPS Growth (basic) of Mustang Bio, Inc.
Mustang Bio, Inc. EPS Growth (basic) for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Mustang Bio, Inc.
Mustang Bio, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on translating medical breakthroughs in cell and gene therapies into potential cures for hematologic cancers, solid tumors, and rare genetic diseases. Its pipeline focuses on gene therapy programs for rare genetic disorders, chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) engineered T cell (CAR T) therapies for hematologic malignancies, and CAR T therapies for solid tumors. The company develops MB-107 and MB-207, a gene therapy program for X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency, a rare genetic immune system condition in which affected patients do not live beyond infancy without treatment. The company also develops MB-102 CAR T therapies for blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm, acute myeloid leukemia, and myelodysplastic syndrome; MB-106 CAR T cell program for B cell non-hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia; MB-104 CAR T for multiple myeloma and light chain amyloidosis; MB-101 CAR T cell program for glioblastoma; MB-103 CAR T for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) and metastatic breast cancer to brain; MB-105 CAR T for prostate and pancreatic cancers; and MB-108, a next-generation oncolytic herpes simplex virus. It has license agreements with Nationwide Children's Hospital, SIRION Biotech GmbH, and Minaris Regenerative Medicine GmbH. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts.