Highlights and Quick Summary
- Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 13.78% (a -152.82% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -166.35%
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2020 was 30.48% (a -73.98% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2019 was 117.14% (a -99.63% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Depreciation & Amortization Growth for 2018 was 31400.0% (a -31581.85% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Depreciation & Amortization Growth ending June 29, 2021 was -16.18% (a -28.97% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth decreased by -167.11% year-over-year
Trailing Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/MBIO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Mustang Bio, Inc.Most recent Depreciation & Amortization Growthof MBIO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Depreciation & Amortization Growth of Mustang Bio, Inc.
Mustang Bio, Inc. Depreciation & Amortization Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Mustang Bio, Inc.
Mustang Bio, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on translating medical breakthroughs in cell and gene therapies into potential cures for hematologic cancers, solid tumors, and rare genetic diseases. Its pipeline focuses on gene therapy programs for rare genetic disorders, chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) engineered T cell (CAR T) therapies for hematologic malignancies, and CAR T therapies for solid tumors. The company develops MB-107 and MB-207, a gene therapy program for X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency, a rare genetic immune system condition in which affected patients do not live beyond infancy without treatment. The company also develops MB-102 CAR T therapies for blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm, acute myeloid leukemia, and myelodysplastic syndrome; MB-106 CAR T cell program for B cell non-hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia; MB-104 CAR T for multiple myeloma and light chain amyloidosis; MB-101 CAR T cell program for glioblastoma; MB-103 CAR T for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) and metastatic breast cancer to brain; MB-105 CAR T for prostate and pancreatic cancers; and MB-108, a next-generation oncolytic herpes simplex virus. It has license agreements with Nationwide Children's Hospital, SIRION Biotech GmbH, and Minaris Regenerative Medicine GmbH. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts.