Highlights and Quick Summary
- Ending Cash for the quarter ending September 29, 2021 was $-9.04 Million (a -1738.41% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Ending Cash decreased by -140.1%
- Annual Ending Cash for 2020 was $98.8 Million (a 58.31% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2019 was $62.4 Million (a 267.81% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2018 was $17 Million (a -52.17% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Ending Cash ending September 29, 2021 was $144 Million (a 0.74% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Ending Cash increased by 46.18% year-over-year
Trailing Ending Cash for the last four month:
|29 Sep '21||29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20|
|$144 Million||$143 Million||$172 Million||$98.8 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/MBIO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Ending Cash of Mustang Bio, Inc.Most recent Ending Cashof MBIO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Ending Cash of Mustang Bio, Inc.
Mustang Bio, Inc. Ending Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Mustang Bio, Inc.
Mustang Bio, Inc., a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on translating medical breakthroughs in cell and gene therapies into potential cures for hematologic cancers, solid tumors, and rare genetic diseases. Its pipeline focuses on gene therapy programs for rare genetic disorders, chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) engineered T cell (CAR T) therapies for hematologic malignancies, and CAR T therapies for solid tumors. The company develops MB-107 and MB-207, a gene therapy program for X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency, a rare genetic immune system condition in which affected patients do not live beyond infancy without treatment. The company also develops MB-102 CAR T therapies for blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm, acute myeloid leukemia, and myelodysplastic syndrome; MB-106 CAR T cell program for B cell non-hodgkin lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia; MB-104 CAR T for multiple myeloma and light chain amyloidosis; MB-101 CAR T cell program for glioblastoma; MB-103 CAR T for glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) and metastatic breast cancer to brain; MB-105 CAR T for prostate and pancreatic cancers; and MB-108, a next-generation oncolytic herpes simplex virus. It has license agreements with Nationwide Children's Hospital, SIRION Biotech GmbH, and Minaris Regenerative Medicine GmbH. The company was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in Worcester, Massachusetts.