Highlights and Quick Summary
- Employees for the quarter ending December 30, 2019 was $174 Billion (a -1.14% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Employees decreased by -23.18%
- Annual Employees for 2019 was $174 Billion (a -1.14% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2018 was $176 Billion (a -0.56% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Employees for 2017 was $177 Billion (a -21.85% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/MAR for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Employees of Marriott International, Inc.Most recent Employeesof MAR including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Employees of Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Employees for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Marriott International, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Industry: Leisure Services
Marriott International, Inc. operates, franchises, and licenses hotel, residential, and timeshare properties worldwide. The company operates through North American Full-Service, North American Limited-Service, and Asia Pacific segments. It operates its properties under the JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, W Hotels, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis, EDITION, Bulgari, Marriott Hotels, Sheraton, Delta Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Westin, Renaissance, Le Meridien, Autograph Collection, Gaylord Hotels, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Fairfield by Marriott, SpringHill Suites, Four Points, TownePlace Suites, Aloft, AC Hotels by Marriott, Protea Hotels, Element, and Moxy brand names. As of February 3, 2020, it operated approximately 7,300 properties under 30 hotel brands in 134 countries and territories. Marriott International, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.