Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2020 was -1.38 (a 77.27% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth decreased by -7540.54%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was -0.24 (a 334.12% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2018 was -0.06 (a -107.27% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2017 was 0.76 (a 1283.94% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending June 29, 2020 was -0.57 (a 40.92% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth increased by 218.94% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20||30 Dec '19||29 Sep '19|
Visit stockrow.com/MAR for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Marriott International, Inc.Most recent EBIT Growthof MAR including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Marriott International, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Industry: Leisure Services
Marriott International, Inc. operates, franchises, and licenses hotel, residential, and timeshare properties worldwide. The company operates through North American Full-Service, North American Limited-Service, and Asia Pacific segments. It operates its properties under the JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, W Hotels, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis, EDITION, Bulgari, Marriott Hotels, Sheraton, Delta Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Westin, Renaissance, Le MÃ©ridien, Autograph Collection, Gaylord Hotels, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Fairfield by Marriott, SpringHill Suites, Four Points, TownePlace Suites, Aloft, AC Hotels by Marriott, Protea Hotels, Element, and Moxy brand names. As of September 24, 2020, it operated approximately 7,400 properties under 30 hotel brands in 135 countries and territories. Marriott International, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.