Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Aquisitions for the quarter ending December 30, 2016 was $20 Million (a -100.83% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Aquisitions decreased by -2100.0%
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2016 was $-2.39 Billion (a 1645.99% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2015 was $-137 Million (a -25.54% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Aquisitions for 2014 was $-184 Million (a 64.29% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Aquisitions ending December 30, 2016 was $-2.39 Billion (a -6.12% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Aquisitions increased by 1646.72% year-over-year
Trailing Net Aquisitions for the last four month:
|30 Dec '16||29 Sep '16||30 Dec '15||29 Sep '15|
|$-2.39 Billion||$-2.55 Billion||$-137 Million||$-137 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/MAR for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Aquisitions of Marriott International, Inc.Most recent Net Aquisitionsof MAR including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Aquisitions of Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Net Aquisitions for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Marriott International, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Industry: Leisure Services
Marriott International, Inc. operates, franchises, and licenses hotel, residential, and timeshare properties worldwide. The company operates through North American Full-Service, North American Limited-Service, and Asia Pacific segments. It operates its properties under the JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, W Hotels, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis, EDITION, Bulgari, Marriott Hotels, Sheraton, Delta Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Westin, Renaissance, Le Meridien, Autograph Collection, Gaylord Hotels, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Fairfield by Marriott, SpringHill Suites, Four Points, TownePlace Suites, Aloft, AC Hotels by Marriott, Protea Hotels, Element, and Moxy brand names. As of February 3, 2020, it operated approximately 7,300 properties under 30 hotel brands in 134 countries and territories. Marriott International, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.