Highlights and Quick Summary
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2018 was 22.04 (a -2.62% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2017 was 22.64 (a 13.77% increase from previous year)
- Annual Accounts Payable Turnover for 2016 was 19.9 (a -3.59% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Accounts Payable Turnover ending September 29, 2019 was 22.29 (a 13.49% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Accounts Payable Turnover increased by 1.13% year-over-year
Trailing Accounts Payable Turnover for the last four month:
|29 Sep '19||29 Jun '19||30 Mar '19||30 Dec '18|
Visit stockrow.com/MAR for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Accounts Payable Turnover of Marriott International, Inc.Most recent Accounts Payable Turnoverof MAR including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Accounts Payable Turnover of Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Accounts Payable Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Marriott International, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Industry: Leisure Services
Marriott International, Inc. operates, franchises, and licenses hotel, residential, and timeshare properties worldwide. The company operates through North American Full-Service, North American Limited-Service, and Asia Pacific segments. It operates its properties under the JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, W Hotels, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis, EDITION, Bulgari, Marriott Hotels, Sheraton, Delta Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Westin, Renaissance, Le Meridien, Autograph Collection, Gaylord Hotels, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Fairfield by Marriott, SpringHill Suites, Four Points, TownePlace Suites, Aloft, AC Hotels by Marriott, Protea Hotels, Element, and Moxy brand names. As of February 3, 2020, it operated approximately 7,300 properties under 30 hotel brands in 134 countries and territories. Marriott International, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.