Highlights and Quick Summary
- Assets Growth for the quarter ending March 30, 2020 was 0.03 (a -43.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Assets Growth decreased by -26.36%
- Annual Assets Growth for 2019 was 0.06 (a -1007.94% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2018 was -0.01 (a -48.36% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Assets Growth for 2017 was -0.01 (a -100.41% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/MAR for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Assets Growth of Marriott International, Inc.Most recent Assets Growthof MAR including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Assets Growth of Marriott International, Inc.
Marriott International, Inc. Assets Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Marriott International, Inc.
Sector: Consumer Discretionary
Industry: Leisure Services
Marriott International, Inc. operates, franchises, and licenses hotel, residential, and timeshare properties worldwide. The company operates through North American Full-Service, North American Limited-Service, and Asia Pacific segments. It operates its properties under the JW Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Ritz-Carlton Reserve, W Hotels, The Luxury Collection, St. Regis, EDITION, Bulgari, Marriott Hotels, Sheraton, Delta Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments, Marriott Vacation Club, Westin, Renaissance, Le Meridien, Autograph Collection, Gaylord Hotels, Tribute Portfolio, Design Hotels, Courtyard, Residence Inn, Fairfield by Marriott, SpringHill Suites, Four Points, TownePlace Suites, Aloft, AC Hotels by Marriott, Protea Hotels, Element, and Moxy brand names. As of February 3, 2020, it operated approximately 7,300 properties under 30 hotel brands in 134 countries and territories. Marriott International, Inc. was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland.