Highlights and Quick Summary
- Income tax paid for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was $3.15 Million (a 187.5% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Income tax paid increased by 453.78%
- Annual Income tax paid for 2020 was $1.64 Million (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Income tax paid for 2019 was $0 (a NaN% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Income tax paid ending March 30, 2021 was $4.79 Million (a 192.13% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Income tax paid increased by 832.83% year-over-year
Trailing Income tax paid for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
|$4.79 Million||$1.64 Million||$489 Thousand||$514 Thousand|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Income tax paid of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Income tax paidof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Income tax paid of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Income tax paid for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.