Highlights and Quick Summary
- Quick Ratio for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 9.95 (a 6.53% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Quick Ratio increased by 126.55%
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2020 was 6.38 (a -31.71% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 9.34 (a 460.09% increase from previous year)
- Annual Quick Ratio for 2019 was 1.67 (a -68.55% decrease from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Quick Ratio of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Quick Ratioof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Quick Ratio of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Quick Ratio for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.