Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Income Growth for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 12.38% (a -61.28% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Income Growth decreased by -102.48%
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2020 was -9.42% (a -107.86% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Income Growth for 2019 was 119.9% (a -99.87% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Income Growth ending December 30, 2020 was -9.42% (a -101.92% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Income Growth decreased by -102.61% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Income Growth for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Income Growth of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Operating Income Growthof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Income Growth of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Operating Income Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.