Highlights and Quick Summary
- Operating Cash Flow Margin for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 14.48% (a -1.36% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by Infinity%
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2020 was 22.63% (a -49.69% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2019 was 44.98% (a -17.92% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Operating Cash Flow Margin for 2018 was 54.8% (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Operating Cash Flow Margin ending December 30, 2020 was 15.95% (a -34.28% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing Operating Cash Flow Margin for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Operating Cash Flow Margin of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Operating Cash Flow Marginof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Operating Cash Flow Margin of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Operating Cash Flow Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.