Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Profit Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 29.23% (a -23.8% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Profit Margin decreased by -112.9%
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2020 was -83.31% (a -0.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was -83.31% (a -30.9% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Profit Margin for 2019 was -120.56% (a -0.0% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month Net Profit Margin ending March 30, 2021 was -68.71% (a -29.49% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Net Profit Margin decreased by -52.76% year-over-year
Trailing Net Profit Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Profit Margin of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Net Profit Marginof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Profit Margin of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Net Profit Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.