Highlights and Quick Summary
- Net Debt/EBITDA for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 1.4 (a -23.03% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Net Debt/EBITDA increased by 107.99%
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2020 was 0.83 (a 298.33% increase from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2019 was 0.21 (a -89.7% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Net Debt/EBITDA for 2018 was 2.03 (a 149.29% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Net Debt/EBITDA of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Net Debt/EBITDAof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Net Debt/EBITDA of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Net Debt/EBITDA for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.