Highlights and Quick Summary
Current Free Cash Flow Yield of Open Lending Corporation is 0.7% (as of December 30, 2020)
- Free Cash Flow Yield for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 0.82% (a -15.46% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Free Cash Flow Yield decreased by -32.79%
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2020 was 0.7% (a -93.31% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2019 was 10.47% (a -0.1% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Free Cash Flow Yield for 2019 was 10.48% (a 34.36% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Free Cash Flow Yield of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Free Cash Flow Yieldof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Free Cash Flow Yield of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Free Cash Flow Yield for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.