Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was 60.96% (a -9.26% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin increased by Infinity%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was 53.71% (a -2319.42% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was -2.42% (a 116.07% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was -1.12% (a -Infinity% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending December 30, 2020 was 37.43% (a 3.57% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin increased by Infinity% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of Open Lending CorporationMost recent EBITDA Marginof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.