Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBIT Growth for the quarter ending June 29, 2021 was 10.37 (a 351.42% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBIT Growth increased by 3144.54%
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2020 was -0.58 (a -149.73% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 1.17 (a -2.21% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBIT Growth for 2019 was 1.2 (a -95.28% decrease from previous year)
- Twelve month EBIT Growth ending June 29, 2021 was 1.04 (a 1240.8% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBIT Growth increased by 3791.35% year-over-year
Trailing EBIT Growth for the last four month:
|29 Jun '21||30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBIT Growth of Open Lending CorporationMost recent EBIT Growthof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBIT Growth of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation EBIT Growth for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.