Highlights and Quick Summary
- Beginning Cash for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was $104 Million (a Infinity% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Beginning Cash increased by Infinity%
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2020 was $9.9 Million (a -24.65% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Beginning Cash for 2019 was $13.1 Million (a 118.31% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Beginning Cash ending March 30, 2021 was $104 Million (a 952.21% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Beginning Cash increased by 952.21% year-over-year
Trailing Beginning Cash for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
|$104 Million||$9.9 Million||$9.9 Million||$9.9 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Beginning Cash of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Beginning Cashof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Beginning Cash of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Beginning Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.