Highlights and Quick Summary
- Ending Cash for the quarter ending December 30, 2020 was $-13.6 Million (a -115.28% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Ending Cash decreased by -2311.79%
- Annual Ending Cash for 2020 was $104 Million (a 7915.7% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2019 was $1.3 Million (a 9.77% increase from previous year)
- Annual Ending Cash for 2018 was $1.18 Million (a 4634.8% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Ending Cash ending December 30, 2020 was $104 Million (a -4.52% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Ending Cash increased by 4811.95% year-over-year
Trailing Ending Cash for the last four month:
|30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20||30 Mar '20|
|$104 Million||$109 Million||$21.3 Million||$2.12 Million|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Ending Cash of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Ending Cashof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Ending Cash of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Ending Cash for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
(All values are in $ million)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.