Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex to Sales for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.0 (a -96.0% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex to Sales decreased by -99.35%
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2020 was 0.01 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.0 (a -100.0% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex to Sales for 2019 was 0.0 (a Infinity% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex to Sales ending March 30, 2021 was 0.01 (a -25.45% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex to Sales increased by 90.7% year-over-year
Trailing Capex to Sales for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex to Sales of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Capex to Salesof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex to Sales of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Capex to Sales for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.