Highlights and Quick Summary
- Asset Turnover for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 0.44 (a -23.87% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Asset Turnover decreased by -2.99%
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2020 was 0.37 (a -36.53% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 0.58 (a -50.23% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Asset Turnover for 2019 was 1.17 (a 126.48% increase from previous year)
Visit stockrow.com/LPRO for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Asset Turnover of Open Lending CorporationMost recent Asset Turnoverof LPRO including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Asset Turnover of Open Lending Corporation
Open Lending Corporation Asset Turnover for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Open Lending Corporation
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Credit Services
Open Lending Corporation provides lending enablement and risk analytics solutions to credit unions, regional banks, and captive finance companies of original equipment manufacturers in the United States. It offers Lenders Protection Program (LPP), which is a Software as a Service platform that facilitates loan decision making and automated underwriting by third-party lenders and the issuance of credit default insurance through third-party insurance providers. The company's LPP products include loan analytics, risk-based loan pricing, risk modeling, and automated decision technology for automotive lenders. Open Lending Corporation was founded in 2000 and is based in Austin, Texas.