Highlights and Quick Summary
- EBITDA Margin for the quarter ending March 30, 2021 was 15.74% (a 14.14% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly EBITDA Margin increased by 3.21%
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2020 was 15.57% (a -15.84% decrease from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2019 was 18.5% (a 10.38% increase from previous year)
- Annual EBITDA Margin for 2018 was 16.76% (a 15.67% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month EBITDA Margin ending March 30, 2021 was 14.74% (a -5.33% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing EBITDA Margin decreased by -14.75% year-over-year
Trailing EBITDA Margin for the last four month:
|30 Mar '21||30 Dec '20||29 Sep '20||29 Jun '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LPLA for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical EBITDA Margin of LPL Financial Holdings Inc.Most recent EBITDA Marginof LPLA including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of EBITDA Margin of LPL Financial Holdings Inc.
LPL Financial Holdings Inc. EBITDA Margin for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of LPL Financial Holdings Inc.
Sector: Financial Services
Industry: Capital Markets
LPL Financial Holdings Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides an integrated platform of brokerage and investment advisory services to independent financial advisors and financial advisors at financial institutions in the United States. Its brokerage offerings include variable and fixed annuities, mutual funds, equities, retirement and education savings plans, fixed income, and insurance, as well as alternative investments, such as non-traded real estate investment trusts and business development companies. The company also provides advisory platforms that provide access to mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, stocks, bonds, certain option strategies, unit investment trusts, and institutional money managers and no-load multi-manager variable annuities. In addition, it offers money market programs; and retirement solutions for commission-and fee-based services that allow advisors to provide brokerage services, consultation, and advice to retirement plan sponsors. Further, the company provides other services comprising tools and services that enable advisors to maintain and grow their practices; trust, investment management oversight, and custodial services to trusts for estates and families, as well as insurance brokerage general agency services; and technology products, such as proposal generation, investment analytics, and portfolio modeling. The company was formerly known as LPL Investment Holdings Inc. and changed its name to LPL Financial Holdings Inc. in June 2012. LPL Financial Holdings Inc. was founded in 1989 and is based in San Diego, California.