Highlights and Quick Summary
- Capex/Depreciation for the quarter ending February 27, 2021 was -0.9 (a -167.78% decrease compared to previous quarter)
- Year-over-year quarterly Capex/Depreciation increased by 6.02%
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2020 was -1.29 (a -55.91% decrease from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2019 was -2.92 (a 8.22% increase from previous year)
- Annual Capex/Depreciation for 2018 was -2.7 (a 25.68% increase from previous year)
- Twelve month Capex/Depreciation ending February 27, 2021 was -0.16 (a 11.95% increase compared to previous quarter)
- Twelve month trailing Capex/Depreciation decreased by -87.2% year-over-year
Trailing Capex/Depreciation for the last four month:
|27 Feb '21||29 Nov '20||30 Aug '20||30 May '20|
Visit stockrow.com/LNDC for comprehensive keystats, realtime prices, income statement, balance sheet, cash flow statement with 10 years of data, and state-of-the-art screener.
Historical Capex/Depreciation of Landec CorporationMost recent Capex/Depreciationof LNDC including historical data for past 10 years.
Interactive Chart of Capex/Depreciation of Landec Corporation
Landec Corporation Capex/Depreciation for the past 10 Years (both Annual and Quarterly)
Business Profile of Landec Corporation
Sector: Consumer Defensive
Industry: Packaged Foods
Landec Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells differentiated health and wellness products for food and biomaterials markets. It operates through Curation Foods and Lifecore segments. The Curation Foods segment engages in processing, marketing, and selling of vegetable-based salads, and fresh-cut and whole vegetable products primarily under the Eat Smart brand, O branded olive oils and wine vinegars, and Yucatan and Cabo Fresh guacamole and avocado food products, as well as various private labels. It serves retail grocery chains, club stores, and food service operators. The Lifecore segment engages in the manufacture of pharmaceutical-grade sodium hyaluronate (HA) in bulk form, as well as formulated and filled syringes and vials for injectable products used in treating a range of medical conditions and procedures. It also provides services, including technology transfer, material component changes, analytical method development, formulation development, pilot studies, stability studies, process validation, and production of materials for clinical studies to its partners for HA-based and non-HA based aseptically formulated and filled products. This segment sells its non-HA products for medical use primarily in the ophthalmic, orthopedic, and other markets. It sells its products directly to partners in the medical device and pharmaceutical markets. The company was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, California.